Thread: City State of Aslem for A.R. Frost

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Member Facebook Connected A R Frost's Avatar

Steel, It's looking great!!!! Sorry I haven't posted very much still living in my 5th wheel. We get our house first of September. And should have internet the following week, but you never know how things will happen in a small little country town in Southern New Mexico. The main castle looks awesome. If you haven't started working on the area that was called the farm, you can just make it a burnt out section of town. My current group decided to start a gang war that involved a very powerful necromancer and they ended up burn the Farm District to the ground. And the city officials haven't decided what they are going to do with the land. The east-west trade, and the outer farms provides more then enough food for the the city.
    Can't wait to see your next update.

Allan
    In the words of Most interesting man in the World. "Stay thirsty my friends."

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by A R Frost View Post
    If you haven't started working on the area that was called the farm, you can just make it a burnt out section of town. My current group decided to start a gang war that involved a very powerful necromancer and they ended up burn the Farm District to the ground. And the city officials haven't decided what they are going to do with the land.
    I'll keep that in mind. I hope to get something more done this weekend.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.