Thread: Dungeons & Dragons

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm considering OP myself at the moment. I have a table-top game, but I'm really considering using it for the multi-media effects. The only thing I'm unsure about it the amount of time I can update the wiki, and the uploading of maps and custom mini information on the site. I've always had a bit of trouble uploading things onto OP when I used it as a player.
    I love custom mini's and gum... And I'm all out of gum.
    I cheat at facebook statuses, so sue me.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkoDarko View Post
    I'm considering OP myself at the moment. I have a table-top game, but I'm really considering using it for the multi-media effects. The only thing I'm unsure about it the amount of time I can update the wiki, and the uploading of maps and custom mini information on the site. I've always had a bit of trouble uploading things onto OP when I used it as a player.
    Gotta say that I'm a fan of the Portal. I think that it offers a practical way to keep track of your campaign info, and be able to share that information with your players. Thus it can serve as both a Dungeon Master's Guide and a Player's Guide to your campaign, or campaign setting. I've heard that some people have had issues with the Portal's built in media upload feature from time to tome, but you can always upload pics to an image storing site, such as image shack, and then copy and paste the links to the Portal.