Thread: Roleplaying in the CWBP.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Ok, just saw this post. I've been dying for a good rpg, yet couldn't seem to meet the demands on the PbP rpg boards when I gave that a try. I work third shift and sleep during the day (EST), so when I'd log in at work, would discover the DM had advanced the plot without me, since he did multiple moves a day.

I'd be interested in jumping in on this at some point, if you have any space. I played through 3.5e, have a players guide for 4e but havent had a chance to play. For some reason nobody in indiana plays tabletop rpgs...

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Koor View Post
    For some reason nobody in indiana plays tabletop rpgs...
    Really? There used to be quite a few where I live (Ft. Wayne), but since I don't play anymore I'm not sure if they are still going.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Yeah.. since I moved back to Indiana the only use my books and dice have had was when I periodically pull them out and cry over their lack of use.

I should probably get them some plastic covers..

Quote Originally Posted by Koor View Post
    Ok, just saw this post. I've been dying for a good rpg, yet couldn't seem to meet the demands on the PbP rpg boards when I gave that a try. I work third shift and sleep during the day (EST), so when I'd log in at work, would discover the DM had advanced the plot without me, since he did multiple moves a day.

I'd be interested in jumping in on this at some point, if you have any space. I played through 3.5e, have a players guide for 4e but havent had a chance to play. For some reason nobody in indiana plays tabletop rpgs...
    Give the game a once-over to see if it's something you're interested in. We've only had the one encounter so far, so it shouldn't be too difficult to add another party member. 4e encounters are incredibly easy to adjust in that respect, so it's all good.