Just for clarification, Johnn Four was one of my first Gamer Printshop customers, I've printed maps for him, laminated shipped boxes filled with published maps from boxed sets, have traded ads, sent him some of my early products where he did reviews on them. He's not just a known industry contact, he's truly a customer and associate, I've known for quite a while now. Sometimes I justed batted ideas back and forth through Emails, just for industry advice and such. I should have been working with someone like Johnn, instead of someone realitively new to me, like Dementia 5 Publishing.

I have a communication problem with D5 and their consistency of not meeting deadlines - which is my main problem with my current publisher, otherwise they are a fine company and I don't mean to slight them, its just we don't work well enough together to satisfy my publishing goals. The Gift may end up as a mini-campaign one off, without a follow up setting - things are up in the air at this point. (I am not hopeful.)

I should have started a publishing partnership with someone I knew well and trusted more - that's why my new project is going into Johnn Four's capable hands.

GP