Thread: Can anyone print poster sized maps?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

$2.99 per square foot for full color printing up to 35" x 48"+, shipped worldwide. Just send me a PM or an email at freerpgmaps (at) gmail (dot) com - tell me your intended print size, number of prints, any lamination needs as well, and file type. While I can work with CC3 native format, I don't prefer it - would rather see a PNG, BMP, JPG or something else at least 200 ppi.

Michael "GP" Tumey
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Default 3D printing

has anyone ever printed a contour map with a 3D printer? I'm in the business and would like to work with someone on a project like this. http://www.metrorp.com
    Last edited by johngaltrules; 08-24-2011 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerprinter View Post
    $2.99 per square foot for full color printing up to 35" x 48"+, shipped worldwide. Just send me a PM or an email at freerpgmaps (at) gmail (dot) com - tell me your intended print size, number of prints, any lamination needs as well, and file type. While I can work with CC3 native format, I don't prefer it - would rather see a PNG, BMP, JPG or something else at least 200 ppi.

Michael "GP" Tumey
    Thanks for the info. When I am done with the drawing, I'll definitely be in touch. My problem right now is everytime I save it as another file type, I seem to loose a lot of the clarity of it.