Thread: Looking for critques

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wow that just looks gorgeous! Great job! The one thing though that strikes me, is that I sometimes have a hard time of differenciate between sea and land - especially in the south east part and that inland sea. Maybe add a second line to the shore line? But it really does look beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by Vidgange View Post
    Wow that just looks gorgeous! Great job! The one thing though that strikes me, is that I sometimes have a hard time of differenciate between sea and land - especially in the south east part and that inland sea. Maybe add a second line to the shore line? But it really does look beautiful!
    I've thought the exact same thing! I was considering going around the coastlines with "depth lines" just to make them pop more. Coloring it may work too...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Colours would surely help! But on the other hand, that map is just so beautiful in black and white that I almost don't want colour added ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Vidgange View Post
    Colours would surely help! But on the other hand, that map is just so beautiful in black and white that I almost don't want colour added ^^
    Thanks for that! I've colored em before, and sometimes it works but other times there is so much pencil lead on the paper it just smears into the coloring

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk