Not that i'm the most experienced, but Id like to point out the great disparity between the mountains and the landscape around them.

Specifically in that they just start. If you see my point, generally as mountains are caused by the collision of tectonic plates you would see like a slow build up on one side, as in going flat=>hilly=>small mountain=large mountain=>peaks (I only tell you this because of the height of your mountains, they seem very large) and while I know the trend is towards snaky mountain chains, I think that this one needs a little more substance.

I will further extrapolate that by saying that the map is somewhat "flat", I feel bad about saying that because, well, maps are flat, but it just looks like there isn't any height/edge between the water and the land, if you get what I'm saying. If that's just like a limitation of campaign cartographer than feel free to disregard that.

Those seem like the biggest geographical things to me (and that others haven't already pointed out)! Anyways, I can't wait to see the next iterations of your map!