Thread: Mapping Goat island - With real goats!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

A4 refers to the paper size, or in the case of the scanner the size of the bed. A4 is the regular letter size. I'd recommend getting a little bigger one than that ideally as long as the price is ok. I don't even think they make those hand scanner things anymore tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Falconius View Post
    A4 refers to the paper size, or in the case of the scanner the size of the bed. A4 is the regular letter size. I'd recommend getting a little bigger one than that ideally as long as the price is ok. I don't even think they make those hand scanner things anymore tbh.
    Yeah, I am so spoiled, I have a 36 inch wide roll top style full color scanner (limited 300 ppi), its a part of my Canon IP 760 inkjet printer (mounted above the printer) - I can scan up to 36 inches by 10+ feet! An 11 x 17 flatbed scanner used to be my "large format scanner" - now I'm just spoiled.

@ Jalyha - I don't have (nor want) a cell phone either. I have a drawing tablet I never use - so personal electronics, I lack, but studio level graphic electronics, I have in spades.
    Last edited by Gamerprinter; 02-04-2014 at 12:43 PM.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations