Thread: World of Azamar (Commission for Wicked North Games)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

What I mean is places like that area between the cities of Thief and Keldor - something Grasslands?. I can't read it. Now that I look at it again, it looks as though there's some kind of diagonal gradient on it - maybe that's what's doing it. It's somewhat legible now, but you have to stare at it for a few seconds to make it out. Also, if this is going to be shrunk down to fit in a game book, it's REALLY going to be hard to read those names then...

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    What I mean is places like that area between the cities of Thief and Keldor - something Grasslands?. I can't read it. Now that I look at it again, it looks as though there's some kind of diagonal gradient on it - maybe that's what's doing it. It's somewhat legible now, but you have to stare at it for a few seconds to make it out. Also, if this is going to be shrunk down to fit in a game book, it's REALLY going to be hard to read those names then...
    Hm, I don't think there was a diagonal gradient, but I'll take a look again. This image will span two full pages in the published book, so it will be almost twice the resolution you see here... I'll fiddle a bit more with the layer effects on the font to make sure they are all visible at their final resolution! Thanks Diamond.