Thread: I wanna share my map of a bar...how?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Novice

Quote Originally Posted by torstan View Post
    If you use the Go Advanced controls then you'll find a paper clip icon in the toolbar when you're composing your post. Click that and it opens the Attachment Manager window. You can upload your images there.
    Okay, I went to the Attachment Manager and tried to upload my map. I got an error message telling me it's an invalid file. This is an FCW file from CC3. Do I need to change the format or something?

Quote Originally Posted by revaddict View Post
    Okay, I went to the Attachment Manager and tried to upload my map. I got an error message telling me it's an invalid file. This is an FCW file from CC3. Do I need to change the format or something?
    OK, for CC3 maps, the FCW is just the CC3 format for saving the file. To save the image as something everyone else can see (even as an FCW file I would need to open in CC3 to view it), you can do as I do and save as a rectangular PNG or JPEG image. Then you can upload that type of image to the forum.
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave