Thread: July Challenge: The four Haskwood Canifers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravells View Post
    ...more bits and pieces in the bar!!
    She canna take it cap'n she gonna blow...

What do you think I should add ? It has to be prominent and look good from above as thats what I am concentrating on for the 2D map. Lots of people would be nice... and totally impossible with my setup & lack of character models.

Sod the good looking from above! Tallow candles on the tables, a few wargs in the corner, by a roaring fire! A rack with weapons upon it, dirty rugs or sawdust, a few barrels dripping ale, a spit with roasting meat upon the fire....that sort of thing.

Blog Entries

Yeah I was afraid you say something like that

Candles I could model in a flash - quick lathe job easy. But you would want them lit right ? Well this app seems to go progressively slower for each light source. I happen to have a dogs head here ! (Labrador I think... mneh ! Vicious killer labradors anyone ????). I wonder if I could dig that out and make a plaque for it and mount it on the wall ? Giant beat t'wer (naturally). Weapons do look great in 3D but rarely so from above - I know I know but its all the effort... rugs I was going to do for the other rooms in the top down view. And sawdust ? This aint no spit n sawdust joint y'know...

I'll see what I can do. Getting late again tho.

Blog Entries

Yeeeeeessss !!! I never chuck anything out. A LLLong (x 10^6) time ago I made a 3D model of a lizard man and it still exists ! Hah hah.... Right ass kickin'.

How about stuffed lizard man heads along a wall with saber tooth labradors - ugh, I mean saber toothed hell hounds - yeah !

Ole Brian shall be resurrected to march for glory once more.

Oh check that out. Bit ropey old texture map there - might have to put a new paint job on him what with newer tools. CPU when I did this was probably a 486. Magic. LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tmp.png 
Views:	41 
Size:	76.2 KB 
ID:	5190