Thread: Ukiyo-e Map Objects - take two!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post A farmhouse

More castles coming, but being a bit free form here, I'm creating different structures as I find them. Here's a typical farmhouse.

Though I just found an old print of somewhat fortified farm village, I will reference in similar style and structure, tomorrow.

GP
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	farm.png 
Views:	2827 
Size:	75.4 KB 
ID:	9231  
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerprinter View Post
    More castles coming, but being a bit free form here, I'm creating different structures as I find them. Here's a typical farmhouse.

Though I just found an old print of somewhat fortified farm village, I will reference in similar style and structure, tomorrow.

GP
    I really like this one, wonderful job. This whole thread makes me a bit upset that I can't give out rep because all of this is so very worthy of it. Again I applaud you though and look forward to the next piece with eager anticipation.

What I really would like to see is some smaller scale things like individual trees and ponds, perhaps even little figures of people sitting on the ground (perhaps playing an instrument or painting/writing).

Wip Sketch only, needs color

Found a great old print of a fortified village, and I did a detailed sketch - this one is great! It needs colored yet, but I had to do this before I went to bed.

Some of what you asked for Nomadic, but yes I want some people and ponds and whatnot, as well.

Fortified village - line art only...

GP
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	village-lineonly.png 
Views:	745 
Size:	124.3 KB 
ID:	9234  
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations