Quote Originally Posted by Gamerprinter View Post
Very few FM users here, unfortunately. Lots more using CC3, which is similar to FM. I have FM, though I've never used it. Many of the members here create tutorials using various mapping apps from CC3, to GIMP even hand-drawn work. We desperately need some decent FM maps and tutorials. If you think you might place some kind of introduction to Fractal Mapper tutorial, we'd greatly appreciate it.
Yes, Fractal Mapper does have a 'steep' learning curve and takes quite a bit of effort and 'work-arounds' to get good quality finished product.

I'll post a few of my best looking maps and if there is some positive feedback, then I'd be happy to do some FM tutorials for people. I learned just about everything with FM 'the hard way' via trial and error.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerprinter
Welcome to the Guild - don't get everything sticky with your festish issue though!

GP
Given the 'coded' name of this forum - designed to appeal to 'map-fetishers' and the sticky floor around here, I think its already too late. Try informing the other members - I just got here!