Hi Moskva, thanks for your post, and I'm glad you like the map.
Like I said, I used online translators for a lot of the names, so there's bound to be some wierdness. I would welcome help in changing them to better names. That said, there are some peculiarities in universe about the Babbage Technocracy. The Technocracy is intended to be a very centralized, authoritarian state, where the purpose of the state is largely to serve the capitol, Babbagestad. The central government has a very mechanical and logical way of viewing the world, and to that end, most of the important cities and towns in the Technocracy have been renamed to be more descriptive of their location or relative importance. They have extended this same rigid view to the naming of their geographical features and oceans (hence all the noord / zuid / west / etc. names), while the smaller and less important towns got by without a name change. However, having said that, I see a number of towns around Helder Plas that use such a naming scheme despite not being in the Technocracy - I expect by that point, I was running out of names!
So yeah, if you would like to help me come up with better names and suggestions, I would welcome the help!
Responses to the specific examples:
Kleinestadje - I think the meaning I wanted was along of the lines of "Little Village." Suggestions?
Nordwestenlandstreek - I will change this to Noordwesterstreek, and likewise will change Westenlandstreek to Westerlandstreek
Westelijk Zee and Groot Meer - I will change these to Westerzee and Grootmeer, as suggested.
Thanks,

-Seleucus