Thread: "The Spider's Nest" - inked-in WIP

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Please don't despair Chris.

I know less about how to do things in GIMP than you do, since I've never even used a mask, so I can't actually help you this time.

I'm sure that you will get the help you want in due course, but right now it might be time to take a short break and haul yourself all the way back out of that pit of despair and maybe do something else for an hour or two until someone who can help comes along to offer some real help.

ps - you might want to edit that post to credit the author's of those two examples for others to see, so they don't have to keep asking you what they are and where they came from

Guild Member Facebook Connected Chris Lewis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    Please don't despair Chris.

I know less about how to do things in GIMP than you do, since I've never even used a mask, so I can't actually help you this time.

I'm sure that you will get the help you want in due course, but right now it might be time to take a short break and haul yourself all the way back out of that pit of despair and maybe do something else for an hour or two until someone who can help comes along to offer some real help.

ps - you might want to edit that post to credit the author's of those two examples for others to see, so they don't have to keep asking you what they are and where they came from
    Thank you for the reassurance, Mouse and for the reminder to add credits to the maps. I had through my Subscriptions to find the threads.