Thread: May 2014 Entry - The Dark Journey

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

eViLe_eAgLe
    Could it possibly a historians map decrypting the monsters map? Uhh, that might sound a little vague, but bare with me.
    If that was a question ? You are getting ahead of the story and the map. ( MY INTENT) It has been said that humans can not really emulate a map from a Monsters point of view ! I intend on trying and it is up to the "Guild members" to solve the mystery using clues in the story and the alien design of the artifact (Map) itself ! If I succeed in conveying the mind set /identity of the monster then someone should be able to figure out what it was (IS) and how its mind works ! If so Diamond owes me a batch of his world famous chocolate chip cookies !!
    "Aye The skies be clear , the seas be calm and the winds be with us .....

ARGH!! but the damn compass be broken!! "

Capt. Noah Swalter Last voyage of the " Silver Crest"

Quote Originally Posted by lostatsea View Post
    eViLe_eAgLe
    If that was a question ? You are getting ahead of the story and the map. ( MY INTENT) It has been said that humans can not really emulate a map from a Monsters point of view ! I intend on trying and it is up to the "Guild members" to solve the mystery using clues in the story and the alien design of the artifact (Map) itself ! If I succeed in conveying the mind set /identity of the monster then someone should be able to figure out what it was (IS) and how its mind works ! If so Diamond owes me a batch of his world famous chocolate chip cookies !!
    My bad, I posted that late at night, and I thought this was the main topic.
    My apologies.
    And so far, your background, and symbols look very good.