Quote Originally Posted by Gamerprinter View Post
If you left it in its default setting, your map is 800 x 1000 or 8" x 10".

Note CC3 is a vector application so you are able to rescale easily enough - though I don't know how to do this myself.

What I'd do, since you're a newbie, is go back to the New Page Wizard and at the dimensions menu, set the dimensions what you want - ie for a 24 x 36 map, you must set to 3600 wide x 2400 tall.
Gamerprinter, the advice you are giving is incorrect.

CC2/CC3 is more than a vector draw program, it's a CAD progarm. This means that you define the units you want to draw the objets in. It maybe in inches, feet, centimeters or meters. You then draw the objects in your drawing to the size that they really are. If you want a 10' x 15' room, you draw a 10' x 15' room.

The default size of 800 x 1000 does not equal 8" x 10". It's 800 x 1000 units.

When you print the drawing to fit within an 8" x 10" print area, in the print dialog you set the scale to 1 paper unit equal 100 drawing units. It's just as easy to have that same 800 x 1000 units drawing fit within a 24" by 36" print area by setting the scale to 1:34. If your drawing unit are feet and you want to print at 1" equal 5', set the scale to 1:60.

Many people that go from other drawing programs, be it vector or rastor, have troubble with this.