Thread: The Mudcaves

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

RPMiller,

Thanks for the info! These are made at 200 dpi, so they should transfer over to VTT usage fairly well. The only problem might be their size: the originals are 4800x6000.

As long as I'm making the maps, I figured they should support as many options and gamers as possible. I'll also have pdfs of battlemaps available for those that choose to print them out (although with all the black, these may not be the most printer-friendly)

Quote Originally Posted by GM's Apprentice View Post
    RPMiller,

Thanks for the info! These are made at 200 dpi, so they should transfer over to VTT usage fairly well. The only problem might be their size: the originals are 4800x6000.

As long as I'm making the maps, I figured they should support as many options and gamers as possible. I'll also have pdfs of battlemaps available for those that choose to print them out (although with all the black, these may not be the most printer-friendly)
    If the black is on a separate layer, I would say offer them without the black layer visible.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Doh!

Sometimes the obvious needs to slap you upside the head. The black actually covers up some of the other textures and what-not underneath, but it's a relatively simple step to mask it off.

Thanks! I'm sure there will be several tabletop gamers who save a good bit of ink from your comment

Glad to be of assistance.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.