Thread: Greetings

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Novice

Quote Originally Posted by Larb View Post
    I hope that means we'll be seeing a few more L5R/oriental themed maps!
    I hope so... I'm about to start up a new campaign, and would love to (hopefully quickly) develop my skills enough to start building a decent collection.

Quote Originally Posted by rwelt View Post
    I hope so... I'm about to start up a new campaign, and would love to (hopefully quickly) develop my skills enough to start building a decent collection.
    I don't know what software you use, but the map tutorials on here are great. I also suggest searching the web for other tutorials for your chosen software, even silly things so you can pickup all the basic stuff. You'll find within a couple of months you'll become quite adept at using it (this was the case with photoshop for me) because you suddenly know what things do. Then you can start refining your personal style! And trying all kinds of silly things for fun.

Guild Novice

I don't know what software you use, but the map tutorials on here are great.
    I've read through several, and I'm very impressed. I haven't had the chance to try any yet, since things have been kinda hectic around here, but I'm quite eager to. I've got Adobe CS2, so Photoshop and maybe Illustrator will be my primary tools. I may download GIMP as well, just to try it out.