Thread: Gryphon's Watch - continued and finally finished

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm looking forward to seeing this completed and I'll going to keep one eye on this thread to see your progress. A small comment - the top level floor texture looks slightly darker and more densely packed than the lower levels. Is that intentional?

Regarding the gryphon sword request. I might be able to draw you up one if I have time.
    Last edited by MysticMagellan; 07-08-2009 at 10:05 PM.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MysticMagellan View Post
    A small comment - the top level floor texture looks slightly darker and more densely packed than the lower levels. Is that intentional?
    Yup, I wanted to 'dirty it up' a bit, without going overboard. I may change it back to match the rest - we'll see.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MysticMagellan View Post
    Regarding the gryphon sword request. I might be able to draw you up one if I have time.
    Completely missed this part of your post, the first time.

If you have time to draw one up, that would be wonderful. I actually need the entire hilt (and maybe even a small part of the blade), but would be perfectly happy with just the pommel.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.