Thread: Need some map(s) made

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Durakken View Post
    I understand the reluctance to enter into this type of thing, but the fact is this is a singular full project and I need full ownership of everything that has to do with this project. I have thought of other ways to make up for my short coming I've pointed out and while they aren't preferable I'd much rather go with them than give anyone the chance to screw up these particular ideas. And I simply can't pay for what i need done right now, and all I can do is give my word is that if you work with me I will not screw you and if i get money you'll get money. So please look past the money and the copyright issue and help me out.
    I don't imagine anyone would be willing to transfer copyright to you without any payment. You might, maybe be able to convince someone to do this on some other basis while retaining an option to buy the copyright outright at some later date for some fixed amount, but that's the absolute best you should expect.

Quote Originally Posted by Hai-Etlik View Post
    I don't imagine anyone would be willing to transfer copyright to you without any payment. You might, maybe be able to convince someone to do this on some other basis while retaining an option to buy the copyright outright at some later date for some fixed amount, but that's the absolute best you should expect.
    I can not waver on having copyright.

I'm willing to try to work something out, but I do not have much disposable cash so I do not imagine I would be able to pay the price of what one may be wanting...even though i don't have any sort of estimate to work from, but I can't imagine that it is cheap. I would prefer the method that is pointed out in the post which is that the cartographers and I come to an agreement on price and if there is ever any profit from the usage of the map that price will be paid from those profits before I ever see any money from them.