Thread: June 2017 Challenge: Babylon Project [status: at risk]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

It is so awesome I don't even know whether it makes sense to keep working on my entry.

Quote Originally Posted by HadrianVI View Post
    It is so awesome I don't even know whether it makes sense to keep working on my entry.
    Don't stop working on your challenge entry, Hadrian; it's shaping up to be awesome and I want to see how you finish it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    Oh no don't stop, Hadrian!

I was looking forward to seeing how all the maps would turn out in the end - especially yours, since you haven't entered a challenge before

I'm probably not going to make it myself - even with Diamond's extra time. I've got another whole picture to draw in the big empty space on the left hand side of mine, which is nearly 1/4 of the entire map... But I'm not going to stop now I've started - I'm having too much fun
    Yeah, see, that's why I went with my illustrated picture route... my entire map is less than a 1/4 of it, and it's not even that much of a map. Still made me struggle though, I'm terrible at structure mapping... took me a while to figure out what type of structure and how to lay out the walls, and I finally gave up on the idea of symmetry and order and decided to wing it and have fun with the rest.
    Kaitlin Gray - Art, Maps, Etc | Patreon | Instagram