Well I like them all as well, even though I did one myself

Xyll: I thought had just the best textures and if it had more detail with that type of perfection it would have blow us away.
Map Vandal: I like the look of this and as a map I think it is the most polished of them all however, to me it's not "Fortressy" enough (even though the rules are not hard core in the lite challenge - look at me, I tried to make a floating fort, hehe). Love the look though.
Tilt: This one reminds me of old school games I played and is a nice way to have multi levels shown. I would love to see the whole system if you ever do the rest.
Euio: Enjoyed the hand drawn look and how it details a hidden fortress location. When you got into it and read the writing it was great. I could totally see this as a handout to start an adventure. Would have gotten more votes I think, if it had been easier to read. Might have to get a spy with better penmanship next time.

In the end I voted for Euio's Tribute because I don't like to vote for myself and I got the more out of it than the others.

PS. GW-Sorry you have to withdraw I was watching to see what you were going to do next. I hope you can finish it.