Thread: World of Milosha

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

This is looking good. However, I would replace that compass. It's pixelated and stands out as of lower quality than the rest of the map.

Blog Entries

Not sure if this has been addressed earlier in the thread but I think your rivers need work. At the moment they seem to be a 50% opacity blue just drawn over the top and are totally uniform in thickness. I would suggest you make them opaque (if they are already opaque then I'd suggest changing the colour on them so that they don't look semi-transparent), and take a small eraser and move along them erasing parts of them so that they are thinner at the source than the outflow into the seas.

Another change I would make, although this is far more awkward to change would be the hills. The area called Runeshire for instance is totally filled with hills. It looks cramped and messy. I would suggest altering the way you do the hills so they aren't so completely crammed in together, or delete some so there are some gaps and maybe leave them not quite so close to the edge of the land.

Sorry if this sounds over critical. I actually do like your map and the landmass shapes are really nice. But I think with a little work it could look even better.
    Royal: I'm very sorry for your loss, your mother was a terribly attractive woman.

My Cartographer's Guild maps: Finished Maps

More maps viewable at my DeviantArt page: Ramah-Palmer DeviantArt