Thread: World of Milosha

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Member Facebook Connected A R Frost's Avatar

Wip

Ok,
    Tried to add some color to the map. Not very much but a little.

@Arsheesh-Smooth out the polar to temperate area some, needs more work but lack of skill will hold that back for now. I know the coastlines need to be redone and something with the oceans as well. But my dumb a$$ some how merged the three-four layers I used to make it together. I'll have to re build it hopefully in the next two days.

@rdanhenry- Real just want a natural desert, already have a desert wasteland created from the miss use of great magical powers.

As I went back to change a few things. I think I figured out way I was having such a hard time with RobA's tut.
    1/3 of my trees are on the tree layer.
    1/3 are on the snow/polar layer.
    The last 1/3 is on the main land color layer.
    Lesson learned: Finish what your doing!!! If you see something that needs changed, write it down and wait until your done with the layer your on. Then go fix it!!!
    Why because you a dumb a$$ and forget to change back to the original layer.
    I keep catching myself working on the wrong layer. No wonder I get so frustrated 6-7 layers in when something doesn't work.
    But, I'm sure I'm not the only newbie GIMP or PS user that has had this issue.

Here is the next step: Hope you enjoy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Milosha 04-15-10-2&.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	791.7 KB 
ID:	23842  
    In the words of Most interesting man in the World. "Stay thirsty my friends."

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.