Thread: World of Milosha

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Member Facebook Connected A R Frost's Avatar

Started naming some of the rivers and other land areas. Think in time I will be redoing the way everything is named. Just don't like the look/feel that it currently has.

I also created my own version of the longitude and latitude lines. I know that they are not perfect but think they came out ok. I created it in CorelDraw and saved it as a .png. I had to erase the parts that went across the land. Don't ask why put several of my layers are way out of order. RobA would throw something at his computer if he had to look at the .xcf file for my map, its a huge mess, and done with many Allan created shortcuts because I couldn't figure out what the hell i was doing. lol

@ Arsheesh: Thanks for your help with the rivers. If you look closely you can see where I named a very important river in my gaming world after you. Thanks.

As always C&C accepted!!!

Allan
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Milosha 05-08-10-Icon.jpg 
Views:	185 
Size:	1.39 MB 
ID:	24582  
    In the words of Most interesting man in the World. "Stay thirsty my friends."

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.