Thread: Deldesheim (WIP)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hello Chris! Overall this is looking quite nice so far. Hm, if those forests were created the way that I think they were, I'm not sure what to do to make them blend in with the terrain better. I've tried a few techniques to try and soften the edges, but haven't landed on a technique that I am satisfied with yet. However I have made some other suggestions in my second post "here" regarding the color and shading of these forests that you might be interested in.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh

Guild Novice

Quote Originally Posted by arsheesh View Post
    Hello Chris! Overall this is looking quite nice so far. Hm, if those forests were created the way that I think they were, I'm not sure what to do to make them blend in with the terrain better. I've tried a few techniques to try and soften the edges, but haven't landed on a technique that I am satisfied with yet. However I have made some other suggestions in my second post "here" regarding the color and shading of these forests that you might be interested in.

Cheers,
    -Arsheesh
    They were. :-) Great tutorial, by the way. I'll play around with it - I was using the pdf and hadn't checked back with that thread recently.