This is certainly a well deserved round of thanks. I can only imagine the nightmare you have to be going through when things go out of whack on the site. As a more or less retired developer I know what it's like when someone walks into your office with that look on their face. You know the one they wear just before they go all "chicken little" on you? If you aren't careful their panic attack can get into your skin and then you start to freak out a little yourself. Then there are all those users (like us) who are like baby birds squalling for their meal and you don't have worm to throw them. Well, t can become overwhelming. Furthermore, I don't think you guys are getting paid anything other than REP and even if you are, it's probably not enough for all those gray hairs you just got, LOL.

Anyway, thanks again to all of you and thanks especially to RobA for being the one who saved the day this time. I have to say how glad I am to have joined this community and to experience the good will that comes from all the helpful folks around here. I had no idea it was going to be this much fun when I signed up.