Thread: Funny true story - Monsters in the night

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Something similar has happened to me as well, but I was also half-asleep at the time. I was imagining a war of some kind and then suddenly; BANG! something outside my window fell down and broke.
    I fell out of my chair because I thought a mortar had struck right next to me ._.
    Yesterday today was tomorrow.
    My deviantart: http://darkaiz.deviantart.com/

I've haven't gotten that far into an art-piece but i had a similiar experience while playing F.E.A.R once. Just got off the game when my light-bulb blows, this caused my cat to jump and run from the room. Now sinse the only light source in the room was my computer screen all i saw was the room suddenly going dark and a shadow running across the wall. My first reaction was to find something to fight off "Alma" who had somehow got into my room. Now my cat is no longer allowed in my room when I'm playing my computer...

-D-
    People come and people go. I walk amongst them, I see their faces; but none see mine. I pass them in the streets but nary a glance is spared my way, for what interest would they have in a Wanderer? Not of this world... Forever Alone... Forever Wandering... LoneWandererD...

My DeviantART

Finished Maps

RIP Angel "Ingy" Yates - The first inspiration that guided me towards art. You will be missed...