Well Jax I said it was odd coming from me cos I do write a pretty popular free dice app and along with the VTT and so on I can do all sorts of play over the net but the thing is that these people specifically use facebook and myspace and a means to get new players and use the networking site to grab people in. So they are specifically requesting something that can be embedded into the site not a link to an app, an IRC site or a means outside of the site to do it. I dont think theres anything I can do other than a flash app or to have the chat / dice creating a dynamic image which is embedded on the pages. Ok so you have to post new entries via another site but everybody who logs in and fetches the image as part of their page gets new lines of chat and dice rolls. Better yet to have flash app that posts off to a server and the flash app gets a running latest list from the server in real time for the site so its live chat with dice. I just don't know of any that do this. I reckon Heruca could whoop this up cos his BRPG app is all in flash. I think I could scrape a chat in flash from somewhere but I am not seeing any dice apps or random number generators anywhere which share the results like a chat window.

So anyone know of a dice app that shares rolls but must be written as an embeddable flash app ?

Maybe it just doesn't exist but there's thousands of RP'ers on the social sites who would use it.