Thread: April/May Lite Challenge: Blue Winter's Branch

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Leader Guild Sponsor Gidde's Avatar

I don't know a whole lot about bars/taverns myself, just tried to make mead once (it's my favorite beverage). It likes 65 degrees or so. Cold marble floors might be difficult to install in a tree, but I don't think that'd be "too convenient." It's fantasy after all. A great story about how the magic works to make it possible is really all you need

Yes, I'm positive that you are correct in that your average mead enjoys temperatures of 65 degrees or so. Elvish Honey Mead, however... I hear that it's the altitude that makes all the difference. Imagine the wars that have been fought over the tallest of the redwods!

As for the map itself, I think it's coming along famously. I believe that you are a mind reader of sorts, because when I saw the first one I thought to myself, "Wow, I really like that cartoony style... I only wish the forest matched it." And then, pow!

I thought about entering this month's competition myself, but I think I's rather just watch the progression of this one.

-IG