Thread: April/May Lite Challenge: Blue Winter's Branch

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Leader Guild Sponsor Gidde's Avatar

You have a typo in there, should be tenants Other than that I think the rooms make sense, especially if they're guest rooms rather than inn rooms. The red of the font is kinda jarring to my eyes though, it doesn't contrast well with the woodgrain beneath. Maybe a dark blue or green might go better?

Wip

Original intent with the labels was to be annoying so I wouldn't forget to furnish the areas. However, after reading the other entries, I realized that I need a kitchen... and a restroom of some sort. Funny thing, you never read about Strider having to take a break to relieve himself.

### LATEST WIP ###
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Levels - Main WIP3.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	1.29 MB 
ID:	24465

Here's the kitchen... I think I'll put the lavatories upstairs. Kind of like a "too much to drink test". If you can make it up the stairs on the first try, you're sober enough.

"Sir, I'm going to need you to leave your reins to your dragon, you're too drunk to fly."

Then again, I suppose the swaying bridges in the trees would quickly eliminate those who regularly drank too much. Oh yeah... and I quieted down the tables. White wasn't good.
    She's taken to calling me "Abbot Fou". I like it. Pretty sure it means "Enlightened Warrior."