@silverhead

Well, the work is intended as a proto-RPG setting, so I think the lack of an actual story is natural. The book and map is more like a frame from which you could make your own storyline. I'm aiming for something along the lines of this, which is for the Dark Heresy RPG, set in the Warhammer 40K universe. But, I'm not an industry professional, and believe it or not, I've never played an RPG in my life (other than as video games, of which I have played A LOT! ), so I'm just giving it my best shot, cause I like being creative, in the most nerdy way possible.
I did have aspirations of becoming an author, once, and I have a million stories, some more novel-worthy than others, bouncing around in my head, but you see, reality is a cruel mistress, so now I'm just doing this as a hobby, because it gives me the opportunity to vent my creative impulses on fellow nerds like you. And believe me, its a lot easier to make settings and maps like these, than it is to write a book!
But I will take your critique to heart, be sure of that, and I shall try to use it's awesome power only for the cause of good.

@Diamond

Good to know!