25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, definitely - 4e Rawks

15 60.00%
  • No, sorry - I like realism...

10 40.00%

Thread: Over the top 4e Battle Scene

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default I was hoping not to start an edition war, here.

Come on guys, no need for an edition war, we're just talking about map challenge. By the looks of it, it will probably not be one. Point is a "challenge" is supposed to challenge you to create a map that follows a theme or set of rules.

Me, I'm not interested in playing 4e now nor probably ever, but as a challenge to create a map - I'm always game to anything that might get me to think about how to best create such a map, any map.

So in my explorations on what is a 4e map, that's different from any other - this is something I whipped up today before going to dinner for Mother's Day. Several members at RPGNet have mentioned that this map is very much 4e - so I seem to be getting a hang of the idea...

This map was inspired by Avatar (the movie), I just seen it for the first time last night at a friend house who has an HD TV and this was a blu-ray disc version (awesome flick by the way.) This is my version of a slightly more generic Sky Mountains map (the Halleluyah Mountains).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sky-mountain.jpg 
Views:	4530 
Size:	1.78 MB 
ID:	24607  
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations