View Poll Results: Would you participate in a challenge to create a campaign kick-off point?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I think this would be a fun challenge.

25 96.15%
  • No thank you sir, may I (not) have another?

1 3.85%

Thread: Campaign Starter

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I predict this will be one of the best challenge events ever!

The opening scene where it all begins is filled with wonder and mystery. There is no grit yet, the characters are not overwhelmed in the life and death struggle of the next moment and thus, all things are possible. It is the moment of the dream's beginning.

Seriously, this is the kind of thing where every entry can be a seed for a new campaign. I think lots of lurkers will be watching this.

Great idea
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Blog Entries

Eloquently said Jax. Who doesn't have a campaign swirling around somewhere in their head, and what more heady moment than that instant before the boundaries start to form?

My friends and I have been known to put a lot of time and back story into a character before they've ever survived the first battle. Silly yet... satisfying.
    ----------
    My Deviant Art Map Gallery