Thread: Dundjinni for large scale maps?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by ravells View Post
    Hi Beowulf and welcome to the boards!

I don't use Dunjinni but I do know that RPMiller, one of the community helpers on this board is an expert on it and I think involved in its development, so he should be able to give you the answers to that.

In terms of what software to buy, have a look at this thread where the same question was asked.

All the best!

Ravs
    That's not me. I have made several tokens and objects for it, but I actually don't use it. The person you want to talk to is Kepli. He is a member here and one of the admins at the Dundjinni site.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Thanks, all! I've been tempted to try CC3...Sounds like it's easier to use than previous versions. Probably most of my mapping could be handled by DJ but I don't mind mapping dungeons by hand. And I don't really do dungeon crawls much anymore.

Okay, I just purchased Fractal Mapper v8.0 from RPGNow and it's downloading. Once I get it installed I'll play around with it and see how it works. It's only $35 so if I don't like it I can always get CC3 and/or DJ. But I tried the demo version of FM v7.0 and really liked it, so hopefully 8.0 is more of the same.

The one thing I'm having trouble figuring out, though, is whether the upgrade add-on Symbol Pack for 7.0 works with 8.0, too, or if 8.0 already contains it. On the company's own website they list them together but nowhere does it mention using them together. Odd...