Thread: May Entry: Avatar Inflitrator Module

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Almost done...

Almost done with this, just some equipment to place between the cyrogenic pods, and I'll call this complete.

Strange, though I tried to upload a 100 ppi JPG with medium compression, less than 1 MB, and 3550 pixels at the widest, yet the attachment manager said it was an invalid file (???) So I converted into a 100 ppi PNG file at 3.45 MB and uploaded. (OK, that worked).

GP

### Latest WIP ###
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	avatar.png 
Views:	50 
Size:	3.37 MB 
ID:	24749  
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Default Saved for my 2500th post - Done with this map!

I saved the final version of this map for my 2500th post, why - cause it was there.

OK, the final map is 300 ppi JPG, only half a MB, but at full scale with provided square grid. I added a background and frame for "borders" and a text display to describe technical details of the map's content.

I opted not to add in extra equipment as it would make the map too cluttered, deciding that the pods are completely self contained.

Took more time than expected (because of the aliens, I had to create), but completed before the deadline - because I need to be fast!

GP

### Latest WIP ###
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	avatar-module-final.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	559.5 KB 
ID:	24765  
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations