Thread: My first map. Axis&Allies minatures battlemap.[WIP]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Well, having played A&A Minis, I must ask. How does armor cross the Norther bridge? In which hexes is it in. What about the islands? Can vehicles get to the islands? What about infantry? Or has there been new rules published for the game.
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Quote Originally Posted by NeonKnight
    Well, having played A&A Minis, I must ask. How does armor cross the Norther bridge? In which hexes is it in. What about the islands? Can vehicles get to the islands? What about infantry? Or has there been new rules published for the game.
    That's the nice thing about house rules . We have come up with some solutions and they are being addrerssed. One solution for the islands was that there are just there and the water is frozen over[that sounds weak], so another was to treat the water just like streams and movement rolls are needed to get them to island hop, per say. We also added a rule that vehicles could use movement rolls to enter the open water and proceed to cross using up their sped points for each hex and needing another roll to exit the water, plus while being so exposed in the water the assaulting team would gain a bonus to hit much like the barren hexes in the North Africa maps. The Bridge is filed under the WIP as are some other issues that have arisen under playtesting.

Thank you for pointing these issues out and those kind of questions will help me refine the maps, keep it up, i will try to answer them best I can and hope to complete the map as soon as I can and will repost, for futher review.
    Last edited by carrion; 05-20-2010 at 08:20 PM. Reason: added quote