Quote Originally Posted by Hussar View Post
Well, sir, you have inspired me. I've broken out my maps and I'm starting to update them. I want to run this bad boy again. Although, this time it's going to be for 4e D&D, so, some of the rooms need to be a lot bigger. One of the issues with the module was big monsters, small room. Such as four large monsters (10x10 each) in a 20x20 room. Yes, those four monsters fit, but, none of them can actually attack except for the one that's filling up the doorway. And there are multiple rooms where the monsters actually couldn't fit in the space provided. At least, they couldn't fight anyway.

So, I'm cutting things up into smaller chunks, adding stairways and other verticality, slashing out lots of walls and whatnot. When I've got something presentable, I'll post it.

Thanks for the kick.

BTW, if you want to make this pretty, there's a script (RobA's ?) that uses Gimp to make things into dungeons. Works great.
Hussar, WOW, I really like your version MUCH better. I'm just starting with Cartography (even though I've owned CC3 and add ons for many years now), I'm just starting to use it.

Keep it up, yours looks great!
-MC