Thread: Question about next software to purchase - CD3 for CC3, or Fractal Mapper?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Use the "House" button (upper left on the toolbar) to make any shaped/sized house you want. You can also use the "Extra" options to add more flavor to your buildings. If you don't like any of the styles they offer, you can use "Change Properties" to pick any fill style for the building. I'm not sure if that's what you're looking for, but it should give you a fair amount of flexibility.
    FantasyMapMaker.com - free fantasy maps for commercial or personal use ~ Campaign Cartographer 3 Review

Thanks so much for the advice so far, everyone.

Tell me, Mark, does FM8 do the lighting/texture/sheet effects like CC3? Not that they'd do it in the same way, of course, but are the basic abilities about the same? Meaning can you do blur effects, fade effects, texturizing effects, bevel effects, etc.?

Quote Originally Posted by Felonius View Post
    Thanks so much for the advice so far, everyone.

Tell me, Mark, does FM8 do the lighting/texture/sheet effects like CC3? Not that they'd do it in the same way, of course, but are the basic abilities about the same? Meaning can you do blur effects, fade effects, texturizing effects, bevel effects, etc.?
    Yes. That answer is too short for the system, so this sentence adds more characters.
    Mark Oliva
    The Vintyri (TM) Project