Thread: Fractal Mapper

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm pretty comfortable with Fractal Mapper, and am happy to give any help I can to users who have picked up a copy. My GoblinAPI is so-so, but I do get around in it.

I'm browsing the site and like what I see. I'm working on a temple right now in FM8. I'll post it in the WIP section as soon as I get the basic floorplan done (I'm on the third teir of about 12).

[edit] Be happy to help Beowolf. I'm working on a map right now, and would be happy to send it to you when I'm done. It's nothing special at this point, but it is going to have GM notes and will be set up in layers that can be turned off as you work down the levels.
    Last edited by Xenmas; 10-25-2007 at 03:12 PM.

That sounds really cool Xenmas! Check out some of the discussions we've had lately on VTTs. Stuff like you are creating would be awesome for online gaming.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'd like to also welcome you aboard! I've been hoping some FM folks would chime in...especially since NBOS actually advertises here.

I'm gonna give you some rep since your needed here
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

Aww... you should at least make him post a map first.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

In all seriousness, I'd like to see what FM can do. I feel like I've seen user samples of the best of CC, PS, even some 3D apps...but I can't say I've seen FM. Please do post, Xenmas!

(PS: welcome to the Guild!)
    Don
    My gallery is here
    __________________________________________________ _______
    "Keep your mind in hell, but despair not." --Saint Silouan [1866-1938]

Wow. I'm feelin' the pressure now

I don't have anything completed in FM8 yet. There are some really nice textures included with the program. I'll post one or two of my FM7 maps tonight, or at the very least a portion of one of them (My world map for Long was never really finished)

Hello, welcome aboard.

I've only found this site in the last couple of months but have found the members to be extremely helpful and constructive with their advice.

I downloaded GIMP for free and have found it extremely easy to pick up and use, especially following the many tutorials here and on other places on the web.

I'd be very interested in seeing more examples of what can be done with other software.

Karl