Hi there, I am Avrya. I have been into cartography for a long time, though never with a community like this. I'm excited to get to know you guys and really see what the other fabulous creators on this site have! I'm also a fanatic of medieval and fantasy literature, and I've been working on a story for a while. The wonderful and diverse maps that most of these books contain are what originally got me into creating my own maps. I have been working on the map for my story for some time now, and I intend to upload it whenever I'm finished. Or at least finished with the details. (Naming things is so fun x.x but I feel bad covering up my map in text hehe!!)

Thank you for your time x) I'm glad to be here, stop by and say hi if you have the time, or ask me to critique your map. I'm into constructive criticism, and I can give some good feedback on your map without making you feel like its bad. I'm kind of picky about climates and realistic zones though xO But I just like to look at them anyway ;D I'll be sure to try and get around to commenting on recent posts, activity is not my forte, that would be procrastination >.< but I'll do my best!

Sincerely,
Avyra~