This is looking really good. It is a bit green and might benefit from some "roughening up" like adding some not-so-grassy/green areas, although you certainly shouldn't get rid of the grass entirely in any area unless it's supposed to be barren. I like your mountains, although the rough land around it (which I assume area hilly regions) appears a bit too tiny-bumpy (wow, what great language there ^.^; ). Personally, the coastal shelf (or whatever) around the land in the ocean is a bit strong, especially as it surrounds all the land, not just portions. The rivers are well-placed although they appear to have lots and lots of curves set close together, but that might just be my perception (& I am certainly not that great at rivers myself - if you like them, by all means leave them). All in all, despite me critiques I am liking how this map is turning out. The overall colors are excellent and both the thumbnail and larger map look quite good. Oh, the ocean is especially good looking; you didn't live it out when giving this map some attention!

- Alizarine