Thread: WIP - Malazan World Map

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

looking really good - there are two lakes that empty out in two rivers, where they should only use one, the northern one is easy to fix - just cut of the northern of the rivers - that way the river don't go over the mountain either
    I personally like a litte more height on the mountains.
    And now I got a sudden urge to map Darujhistan *lol*... but allready got my hands full with my own city Breakwater
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise

And Breakwater is indeed a worthy venture...
    I'll check on those rivers...
    are you talking about the northern-most pair where the river runs out of a spring into a lake and then out of the lake into another lake?
    I think I see a couple of other areas, while, on the original map, just won't work...
    Frickin River Police!

I'll probably go over certain areas on the mountains and layer them up, what's there now is just a basic "mountainy" feel

I was actually thinking about mapping a couple of the cities, it might help me get my teeth into city mapping.
    Although, Darujistan is quite large, and will take a lot of research to get each district with the proper buildings mapped out