I completely agree with Imperial about the I and the R and that should be an easy fix. Instead of telling us what is what and where it is; those things should be labeled on the map so that it can be read. I'll also back Imperial on the rivers, naturally, because I'm on the River Police. Now I know that this is fantasy and you can do whatever you want but violating the laws of physics always rubs me wrong and there will be many who come after me saying this and that and that's it's ok. For what it's worth, here it goes: rivers don't split and stay split except for deltas (they are in such flat areas that the river courses change often and thus end up splitting and joining frequently over time). Instead, they join together. They split to go around harder rock or higher mounds but rejoin quickly. They don't go from ocean to ocean because that would require completely flat terrain and then the river would be saltwater due to the sea sloshing through. On the plus side, your rivers on the eastern 1/3 are perfect and your drawing style is very nice. You might want to ink it when done if it will get printed because pencil usually reproduces poorly.