Thread: Locnerac citie of selandia

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I love it. Great use of negative space and I really like the variations in the 'filler' buildings. Did you take a modular approach in doing the buildings? i.e. have a lot of individual bits like the main structure, the dormers etc which you put together to make each building. Great work, Iparcos, lots of interesting buildings and character in this map.

Guild Apprentice

I do not understand all the technical terms: “negative space”. I use illustrator and made elements everywhere. The modular approach is made only by copy that I can modify afterwards. But it is especially much of time to make buildings different with each paste from houses.

Here the second part of the town of Locnérac which relates to today the park of the old rampart, the school of magic (the geode) and the district of the artists like in the lake city the district of the ship-owners and their luxurious residences. One sees there also many religious places, brood and monastery, vault library and the Phantom, one of the most curious cabarets of Locnérac.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	locnerac-A0-C.jpg 
Views:	238 
Size:	1.39 MB 
ID:	25268
    Sortilègement votre. Iparcos

My map