Thread: New Forum Category Suggestions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

On the topic of an RP forum, I understand completely. However, I've verry rarely experienced such problems regarding role playing. Infact, most of my online friends were made role playing. I see no reason for them to be the cause of such... disruptions.

I posted one of my world building projects aswell, though I'd still preffer a seperate forum as world builing is abit more than simply mapping, though that would go out of the site's intention.

As for the science forum, perhaps the resaurces forum is best for such topics.

Al-in-all, perhaps the category could be "More than Mapping" rather than "Micsellaneous"?

There is a site we used to have an "alliance" with that still exists called theCBG.org (Campaign Builders Guild), I still visit all the time. They have a Wiki so your can post your world as you build it, and other members regularly visit your Wiki and critique, plus they have ongoing themed threads like: Religion, Population Growth, How Magic Works, etc. they have members post how things work in their world. Plus they have online discussions where a given world builder is "interviewed" in an online chat type way that other members ask this and that about your setting.

That might be more ideal for World Building issues, rather than cluttering up an otherwise map centric site, such as the CG.

Might be worth a look, anyway.

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations