Thread: Kandura - [WIP]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Junk Island is basically an island made up of things that have been thrown away as junk by cities, hence the name. I'm not 100% sure what you mean about the borders, but I'm assuming Aenigma is talking about how the border between Kandura and Veroznia looks like a giant stitch. In which case, the stitched border is one that controlled, meaning that it is basically considered an illegal offense to cross it. But once again its not quite finished so I'll have a key to explain the borders' meanings. Thanks for all the feedback given so far. Perhaps when I am published, I shall send a FREE copy to everyone who has helped me on here

Community Leader Facebook Connected tilt's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
    Thanks for all the feedback given so far. Perhaps when I am published, I shall send a FREE copy to everyone who has helped me on here
    Yeah!
    What I meant about the borders are that they are very clean and straight - whereas most borders follow the geography and as such makes many twists and turns
    regs tilt
    :: My DnD page Encounter Depot free stuff for your game :: My work page Catapult ::
    :: Finished Maps :: Competion maps - The Island of Dr. Rorshach ::
    :: FREE Tiles - Compasses :: Other Taking a commision - Copyright & Creative Commons ::
    Works under CC licence unless mentioned otherwise