Thread: Create Star Trek: ICED

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxilon View Post
    How about from the Klingon perspective? That seems like some political intrigue with backstabbing and whatnot.
    Oddly enough, I have actually contemplated that.
    Quote Originally Posted by rdanhenry View Post
    I use to think, when I bothered to think about such things, that they might do well to get away from Starfleet and rotate between different ships. A Klingon ship, a Ferrengi ship, maybe a civilian Federation ship, maybe Romulans. That way they could really help fill out their setting, have more variety, and use different storylines appropriate for different groups. The Klingons would be focused on battle and honor, the Ferrengi on profitable trade, etc. Then when they wanted a "special" episode, you'd have an easy gimmick in having two or more of the ships involved in one story.
    The way I'm planning to format the show, It would have multiple story lines that are all over the Federation, Romulan, and Klingon space. Eventually people would start to see how the story lines touch, and eventually collide. Leading to the big story line conclusion in season 5.
    Last edited by someguy; 01-13-2011 at 02:52 PM.
    My current thread, Developing a plausible and functional system for Fantasy Economics in an rpg.