Thread: Inn

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Member

I guess the deserted inn is a fitting place for a campaign that never got off the ground . However there is no shortage of players that would really like a DM of your artistic caliber (just in case). I have piles of papers that have deserted buildings etc. These piles are a mish mash that makes of my campaign stuff. I hope yours is not so different or that I am on the deep end of a bottomless gaming pit. Nice hand drawn map!

Quote Originally Posted by Riggamorphus View Post
    I guess the deserted inn is a fitting place for a campaign that never got off the ground . However there is no shortage of players that would really like a DM of your artistic caliber (just in case). I have piles of papers that have deserted buildings etc. These piles are a mish mash that makes of my campaign stuff. I hope yours is not so different or that I am on the deep end of a bottomless gaming pit. Nice hand drawn map!
    ha hmm.. I'm starting to feel a little under-appreciated by my players. I have all sorts of maps that I keep in a binder; some get used and some don't. The nice thing is you always have them around just in case.